Ringling College of Art and Design – BFA 2001
United States Air Force, The Defense Information School - Public Affairs Specialist 2005
Duties: writer, photographer, layout artist, managed content and photo sessions for USAF newspaper with a readership of 20,000 weekly and an annual gross profit of $500,000.
Adobe Suite, photography, drawing and painting, public speaking.
Working Title Publications, LLC. - Owner, Editor in Chief 2011 - present
1. Serve as editor in chief, layout and graphic designer, photographer, sales and distribution manager and operate and distribute on-line magazine content;
2. Established first art magazine based out of the Tampa Bay to showcase both student, emerging and seasoned artists residing in west Central Florida as well as artists working on a national level;
3. Organized sales and distribution through out Fort Myers, Orlando, Naples, Tampa, Sarasota and St. Petersburg in museums, art centers, galleries and other fine establishments.
Graphic, Illustration, and Photography Experience 2001 - 2013
1. Director of visual information, graphic designer and photographer for Mike Conway Recording Studio;
2. Create graphics and negotiate contracts and sales for services provided by Robin Photodesign;
3. Graphic designer for Pat Morrelli Studios, including tri-folds, posters, t-shirts, web graphics, and photography.
Pasco County - Art Teacher: Moon Lake Elementary School 2010 - 2011
2. Created DVD highlighting the student body and faculty during curriculum activities and special events;
3. Organized two successful fundraisers for the art department with Papa Johns Pizza and Art To Remember.
Pinellas County - Art Teacher: Countryside High School 2006 - 2009
1. Prestigious National Award: The Scholastic Art & Writing Awards of 2008: My student received a GOLD AWARD in painting and was the only student to receive this award out of 664 art entries in Pinellas county. I helped this student receive two scholarships, one that awarded him a full tuition at Saint Petersburg College.
2. One of three teachers to organize and install the first High School art exhibit at Saint Petersburg College;
3. Developed talented students and helped them organize their portfolios for entry into top colleges.
Hillsborough County - Art Teacher: River Hills Elementary School 2002 - 2003
1. Integrated animation to teach students the relationship between academics and the visual arts;
2. Created a reading group of 1st graders that met once a week to improve basic reading skills;
3. Creative assistant with media specialist on morning show.
Pasco County - Graphic Art Teacher: Seven Springs Middle School 2001 – 2002
REFERENCES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST